Advertisemen
Reddit is the best social media out there
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I hate social media. I know that saying that makes me a hypocrite because I have a reddit account, but I have tried other social medias and have just gotten bored of them. They seem to be boring, mindless, and a waste of time. Don’t get me wrong, those attributes could totally be applied to reddit, and rightfully so in certain cases. But, I feel as if reddit is ... different. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something about it really does make it feel like less of a social media. If it was like any other social media platform, I would most definitely hate this to. But reddit seems so unique and I think the diversity on this website really does make it stand out as being different from your traditional social media platform.
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 09, 2018 at 12:17AM