-->

Social media job titles?


Advertisemen


Social media job titles?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

There are so many. Are most arbitrary?

For example, I am about to run the IG & FB of a particular job I have. Creating content, posting schedules, etc. But that company is under a "giant" company where I am also involved creating new ideas not for the one account I will maintain but for numerous other accounts. Creating ideas for content, how to have all these accounts run functionally, increasing brand awareness through social media, etc. What even am I?

submitted by /u/clydebarretto
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 09, 2018 at 12:16AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger