Advertisemen
Facebook asked for photo verification, then disabled my 16 year old account, and still charged me for ads that were running
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
So 7 weeks ago I received a message about needing to provide verification of who I was. I promptly uploaded a photo but couldn't continue using Facebook. At this time I was running ads for one of my pages and couldn't get access to the ads manager. Facebook kept on running ads and then decided to charge me - despite me not being able to manager them.
It has now been around 7 weeks and my account is still disabled. I've used the help center and sent verification in the form of my passport, but it's still blocked.
Like I said, I've had this account for 16 years. I find it absurd that they can just block an account, not provide any appeal process, and not send me any information as to why the hell they have blocked my account - or even a message that they actually blocked it.
The weirdest thing is that they blocked my brothers account on the same day, but then unblocked him after 2 weeks.
Has anybody experienced anything like this? Or perhaps have any tips on what to do?
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 11, 2018 at 03:05AM