-->

Done Facebook notifications nit working android pie


Advertisemen


Done Facebook notifications nit working android pie
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I rehashed my rom and noticed I only received Facebook notifications based on my activity not groups E.g comment replies birthdays not group activity. I think Facebook changed the algorithm and how notifications work 😕 requiring the user to use Facebook more to get these types of notifications. Since I last used the app on Android. The same thing seems to happen on my iPhone 4s I think the rest of my notifications are working fine on the iPhone and Android for example. I noticed the more I use the app the more often I am sent notifications including groups and my activity. Am I going insane😮. Because this doesn't make any logical sense.

submitted by /u/minilandl
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 11, 2018 at 02:40AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger