-->

Someone bought followers for my insta store :(!!


Advertisemen


Someone bought followers for my insta store :(!!
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I created a small shop / brand on Instagram and it hasnt been doing the best :) I’m trying my hardest but the followers have been 300/400 organic in 2.5 months.

Obviously I would went to my friends / family, and someone must have bought me fake followers online :( I know this is the WORST thing that could be done for an Instagram algorithm. I’ve asked around but don’t know who did it yet, it’s obvious that they meant well

How can I fix my algorithm? Is this going to ruin my brand forever?

submitted by /u/natilicious
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 02, 2020 at 04:19PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger