-->

any tips + advice for me entering my first social media internship? 📱✨


Advertisemen


any tips + advice for me entering my first social media internship? 📱✨
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

good news! i recently just landed an internship as a social media manager at a small home decor company 🥳 i am currently in the process of creating for their social media an audit, strategy, and calendar for the first three months of 2021 (maybe for december 2020 as well as they really need the help as new seasonal products are launching).

when i officially start the internship i will be in my last semester of my senior year of college. i’m studying mass communications (+ with a concentration in journalism). for most of my time being a student i really thought i would want to get into editorial, but during the last month of this semester i had an epiphany. while i do love writing, editing, and such i feel more confident and more at home when it comes to social media (both the creative and data driven side 📱🤎) than i do reporting.

while my degree will be suitable for a career in social media my concentration was heavy on editorial instead of pr and marketing. i do know how to navigate, read, and understand analytics and certain terminology but nothing too much deeper than that unless i do my research and learn from experience.

any tips or advice for me when it comes to my new position as a social media intern and as a social media strategist in general moving forward in my career?

submitted by /u/sunnyshawty
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 02, 2020 at 04:03PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger