-->

People reach is really low all of a sudden


Advertisemen


People reach is really low all of a sudden
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I created a developer app on Facebook and I wrote a program to send posts to our business Facebook page on a schedule. They are once a day and different posts. No back to back repeats but they do recycle weekly.

I'm no expert on how all of the insight stuff works and so I don't know if it's because I'm posting using the above method that is causing people reach to be so low or if it's because they are reused posts.

Anyone know if posting to a Facebook page using Facebook developer apps will have an impact on this?

It would be super if any answers could give a link to some documentation on this. I like to learn but I am having trouble finding what I'm looking for.

submitted by /u/xCONFLiCTiONx
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 27, 2020 at 01:56AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger