-->

How to stop Something unexpected went wrong message in twitter reply?


Advertisemen


How to stop Something unexpected went wrong message in twitter reply?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

My twitter account is new opens 2 days old every time I keep replying to any post I keep getting Something unexpected went wrong on my twitter account? I don’t use bad words but still keep getting it?

How am I supposed to fix it?

I am not getting No reply Deboosting in red but instead of that I keep getting something unexpected went wrong?

submitted by /u/MrKrzyJuggernaut
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 27, 2020 at 03:46PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger