-->

HELP! Not able to upload a Reel of 30 secs even after update


Advertisemen


HELP! Not able to upload a Reel of 30 secs even after update
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I've a food page on Instagram and as per the recent update it promises a maximum duration of 30 secs for reels. I wanted to upload a reels of 30 secs but it still gives me a max duration of 15 secs. I tried uploading the same vid from different accounts having close to no followers and I was able to upload full 30 secs. Can someone please tell me what's the issue here? The upload is a bit urgent

submitted by /u/justreddited
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 26, 2020 at 05:02PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger