-->

Does TikTok's algorithm "punish" inconsistency?


Advertisemen


Does TikTok's algorithm "punish" inconsistency?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I was posting pretty consistently on TikTok and made it up to about 10k followers, but then back in March I had some major health issues and stopped posting completely. I was getting atleast several thousand views on each video, which I know is not much, but more than a handful has above 50k, one is at almost 1M, and another is over 500k. After coming back though, my videos aren't even getting 500 views.

I was wondering whether my absence made a difference, or if it's something else. Has anyone else taken a significant break and come back? If so, did you notice the same thing?

submitted by /u/ellesaellesa
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 30, 2020 at 08:43PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger