-->

Most Instagram followers are from TikTok. How to gain followers from Instagram itself?


Advertisemen


Most Instagram followers are from TikTok. How to gain followers from Instagram itself?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi all,

I have 1.3k ish followers on instagram (350 following, mostly my friends) and 11.6k on tiktok (50 following). From the DM's I get from most followers it seems like they all come from TikTok. So usually when I make a tiktok video that blows up, my insta followers go up. However, when I just post a instagram photo, I don't get any followers (sometimes one or two here and there but I also lose followers because my followers unfollow cause I don't follow back).

What's the key thing I need to do when I post instagram photo to gain followers directly from instagram? I add like 3 or 4 hashtags that are relevant to me. I add my location but my city isn't the largest city in the country.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/toogoodtobetruedude
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 15, 2020 at 07:41PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger