-->

I created a website, which social media accounts should I have?


Advertisemen


I created a website, which social media accounts should I have?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So, I created a website about birds a few days ago.

I'll post articles about birbs, birb care guides, and more, but also, it's an affiliate marketing type of website. Still, I'd like to do things the right way, offering a lot of quality in each post before starting to post anything related to MA, like product reviews.

I created an Instagram account (4 days ago, its got 110f already idk how haha) and a Facebook page (today), but nothing else.

Edit: My goals are to:

  • Generate traffic towards the website.
  • Turn a percentage of the traffic to conversions (with marketing affiliate programs, probably Amazon).
  • Create an active community around the website/brand.

Is there another social media account I should use together with these 2 (like Twitter)?

I know we birb people are everywhere on the internet haha. Should I try to reach all the possible channels or stick to these two to get started, as I planned? Thanks in advance for your answers!

submitted by /u/viccr2
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 15, 2020 at 10:41PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger