-->

Intersting questions to ask and comment bait posts


Advertisemen


Intersting questions to ask and comment bait posts
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi, i am the owner of a very big Italian humor page.

I've always been fascinated by comments, as a type of interaction.

I noticed that, if different from each other, they bring more engagement than shares.

I've always tried to ask interesting questions, and some are really powerful: I'm talking about questions like

"An alien comes to planet earth: what is the first thing you tell him"

"If you met yourself 10 years ago, what would you say to him?"

"Join the first 3 letters of your mother's name and the first 3 letters of your father's name: what comes out?"

Some of these questions are present on AskReddit, but it's not the best place to "catch them"

Do you know pages in English or Spanish that ask its users interesting questions and full of comments?

I also tried to search through these keywords "Conversation Starters" "Intersting topics" but I didn't find much

submitted by /u/Notipedia
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
April 04, 2020 at 12:20PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger