-->

Should we always be transparent on social media’s ?


Advertisemen


Should we always be transparent on social media’s ?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

My brother started his business and my mother is the co-founder of it. His girlfriend and I worked for him on marketing. We are almost a full family business. I was wondering if it was a good idea to be transparent about this or if it would look unprofessional. What do you think?

You see, I would like to post a photography of our team for the first of January, to wish a happy new year to all the people who are following us. But I’m not sure if it is a good idea to expose ourselfs..

We never said explicitly that this is a family business but we never hided it neither.

submitted by /u/butterthanbetter
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 27, 2019 at 08:48PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger