-->

Potential social media client question


Advertisemen


Potential social media client question
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I am interviewing with a new client, and they want to see some of my social media strategy documents. I don't really feel comfortable sharing those with a potential client, especially because I don't want anyone to take my strategies and leave me behind. Has anyone run into this before? And what did you do? I'll totally share best practices with them but not an entire social media strategy,

submitted by /u/juxtaposer42
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 30, 2019 at 01:23AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger