-->

Why is posting your art in multiple pages considered spam vs paying Facebook to sponsor your post to your targeted audience?


Advertisemen


Why is posting your art in multiple pages considered spam vs paying Facebook to sponsor your post to your targeted audience?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have shared my art on several pages, I'm really trying to get better at the social media thing but in starting out I've had to reach out to people. I would spend time sharing my work or conversing with people online. I make sure not to post in groups with no self promotion rules and I dont post in the same page more than once a week. The thing is, when I am in posting mode I will post it in several places because I really dont enjoy being on social media all that much I dont like it consuming my time. Anyways a friend recommended that I post in groups and such. I got a comment from a girl that said I was annoying and she was reporting me for spamming, but a good number of groups I post in are very unmoderated like people sell drugs and post very provocative pictures so I didn't see what the problem was with me posting in several groups once a week-2weeks. I have gotten people seeing my content that do come find me or interact with me because they see me.

Now I know someone whose a musician that has spent at least 1000 dollars on paid Facebook promotions. Why isnt that considered spam? I dont want to pay to have Facebook promote for me so I try and do it myself. I never post links, I never privately message people. I dont even say anything about buying. When I go to events people know who I am and what my name is.

submitted by /u/watamidoing64
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 16, 2019 at 05:15AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger