-->

Help Logging in with Instagram


Advertisemen


Help Logging in with Instagram
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So here is the problem I am facing. I recently broke my phone completely and have no access to its contents. I used Duo 2fa to protect my account, but have no way to get any codes for the account. I was a major dingus and didn't save or make note of any of the verification codes because I'm dumb and didn't understand I needed to. I have contacted Duo and they were no help, telling me to email instagram.

I have access to the account on my computer, but can't post, check dm's, etc. and it is seriously messing with my business. I have access to the og email, the facebook account that is linked to it, as well as access to the account its self on my computer. The only 2fa I used was Duo, because Instagram wouldn't let me verify with my phone number due to it being used to verify other accounts. What are my options? I can reset the password of the account, and risk being signed out of the account on my computer. (Which currently serves me no purpose since I can't post or check dm's, other than further proof the account is in fact mine, and isn't being hacked) Or I can sit and wait on a response from Instagram which could take days. The account is pretty valuable, and I'd hate to risk going a long period of time without posting, as well as a number of business offers falling through since I can't even respond to any dm's.

This whole situation is making me look really unprofessional. I have posts that are suppose to go up for clients, and I don't even have a way to tell them the problems I'm facing. This entire situation is really frustrating. It's also extremely frustrating that Instagram doesn't have any macos app, or any way to even semi-manage an account in google chrome. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also does Instagram have a support email I can contact? The place I sent a request didn't seem like the best place for the problems I have been experiencing. (although I've heard they don't respond to support emails) Thanks for any response or ideas.

submitted by /u/BlondSeigfried
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 16, 2019 at 04:37AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger