-->

Facebook disabled due to “suspicious activity”


Advertisemen


Facebook disabled due to “suspicious activity”
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have googled, searched reddit, searched Facebook, and still could not find an answer. I found a lot of people with similar problems but I haven’t been able to find a fix, or resolution.

I had a Facebook account about a year and half ago that was probably 15 years old that I decided to delete. Not just deactivate, but completely delete. I recently decided I wanted to rejoin, with a new email, but they suspended my account for suspicious activity almost as soon as I started to add friends. I uploaded a picture of myself and sent a picture of my drivers license and nothing has changed. It’s been about two weeks now.

Am I supposed to just never have a Facebook account again? Has anyone been through this and actually had their pictures approved and regain access to their Facebook?

submitted by /u/6-0_prolene
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 18, 2019 at 03:53PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger