-->

I want to create a new social media!


Advertisemen


I want to create a new social media!
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey. I want to create a new social media platform. I’ve had this idea for about a month now and I’ve been researching ways to do it. Ive seen networks that will do all of the coding and html for me but I don’t know if that is the best way. I want to make a social media platform where songwriters and music producers can connect with each other. I’m not the smart guy ever but I really believe this is a good idea. I just want to ask for some advice on what features I should add and if you know what I should do to get started.

submitted by /u/Jweeeeks
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 18, 2019 at 10:31PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger