-->

Looking for partnership/ideas with my big facebook pages


Advertisemen


Looking for partnership/ideas with my big facebook pages
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have several facebook pages, couple of them with over 150k likes. I used to work with mylikes and post links on them, like 3 years before, and earn some good money. But since mylikes is gone and I didn't have that much free time, I stopped working and stopped posting anything on pages.

So if anyone is familiar with this kind of stuff and has some ideas how to monetize facebook page today, send me a message and I'll sent you more infos about the pages. Let's make some partnership. Also, I'll gladly sell some of them, but i don't know what are the prices today...

Pages are mostly about instagram models.

submitted by /u/schpitza
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 29, 2019 at 02:07AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger