-->

My Page Manager and Regular Facebook are comingled. Also, notification doesn't send me directly to the users comment.


Advertisemen


My Page Manager and Regular Facebook are comingled. Also, notification doesn't send me directly to the users comment.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

We are talking Apps here... First of all I get the same notifications on my regular Facebook as I do my pages manager. Which is annoying. I cannot separate the two. Any ideas?

Secondly I have a couple ads running and I get notifications on my page manager. Up until a couple days ago, I was able to go right to the comment that was posted. Now I get a notification and it doesn't go right to the comment anymore. I have to scroll through 50 comments or so to find it. As well, I cannot sort by most recent.

Both of my ads are doing very well and I have lots and lots of comments. It's hard to find the new ones..

I just uninstalled both apps and reinstalled but it's the same thing. No fix. Is this a bug?

submitted by /u/Where_Da_Party_At
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 09, 2018 at 12:06AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger