Advertisemen
Instagram Error: "Sorry, we can't send you a link to reset your password. Please contact Instagram for help."
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Hello!
So recently I've tried to log in my Instagram account on other device and I realised my password doesn't work. I tried to forget it, and it says "Sorry, we can't send you a link to reset your password. Please contact Instagram for help."
My account has the verified badge, and I'm already logged in on my mobile phone. Everything seems fine, the phone number, the email and everything about the account. Even when I try to change the mail or whatever I get the confirmations and everything. The problem is I can't forget the password anymore, and the password I remember doesn't work anymore.
Any idea how to solve this problem, please? I don't have a direct contact for Instagram and contacting them would be really difficult for me!
Thank you!
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 09, 2018 at 07:45PM