Advertisemen
Opinion needed: Would you live-stream a client breakfast event?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Some background info first. I manage the social media accounts for a company providing a service to financial institutions. Our marketing team set up a breakfast to show our clients what we doing. I was asked to live stream that stuff to Instagram, which wasn't used in years. No explanation is given to why they want to live stream now.
Because I am new, I love the idea to experiment with new forms of content for the company to see if it works. On the other hand, we have barely done any client content in the past.
My question is: Would it be beneficial to have a live stream on Instagram, showing what we do, and even have secretive financial decision makers in there?
I am for live and so on, but this is an event with so much randomness. Also, it's a breakfast, I am not sure our clients would appreciate being live-streaming while eating in the morning while we are presenting stuff.
What are your thoughts on this?
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 16, 2018 at 10:17AM