Advertisemen
Looking for an affordable IG manager
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I want to be able to post and manage more than 5 IG accounts at a time. I have two personal Instagram accounts and now have four client IG accounts as well.
I would like to move all client accounts to a different app. While detailed analytics is nice, it is not necessary. I simply want to be able to post and manage client accounts easily. Someone had suggested Iconosquare, which I set up, but then realized that four accounts will run me $58 per month after the trial is over? That's pretty steep for what I need.
I've also noticed that Hootsuite allows me to post directly from the app for some accounts, but not for others. I tried using Hootsuite for the new client account and it pushed it to the Hootsuite app, which then had me copy and paste right to IG.
I don't want to get another phone just for this purpose. Please suggest apps that can solve my problem at a more reasonable monthly rate. I don't need any more functionality than what the native IG app offers.
Thank you.
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 03, 2018 at 04:03PM