-->

How to exchange shout outs?


Advertisemen


How to exchange shout outs?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I want to record a couple of videos for Instagram in some local gyms, I have a legit fitness account with real followers, not super huge (5k) but it it's pretty active. I want to use the gym for 30 minutes, record a couple of "highlights" and leave.
I want to offer them a shout-out with a video fully edited tagging the gym. With the IG account activity the video will get some decent numbers, but I'm not really sure that's what people do.

Are they going to ask me to gtfo? What can I offer? I never done this before.

Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/asbohorror
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 15, 2018 at 12:42AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger