-->

Facebook ads manager nightmare


Advertisemen


Facebook ads manager nightmare
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm in a kafka-esque situation with Facebook and need some help.

My personal ad manager account has been permanently banned from boosting posts, which is somewhat convenient given one of my jobs is to do so for clients.

Facebook have just ignored me and closed disputes etc, after an incredibly mindless response that basically said "this decision is final and we give no explanation"

I need help big time, how do I work around this? Because im guessing arguing with a giant faceless corporation isnt going to get me far. Ive violated their T&Cs somewhere along the line apparently, but they were very vague and now just close tickets and ignore my questions (Facebook - bringing people together!)

At some point a business page i manage was hacked. It began posting ads that I - the ad manager and admin - could not see. Some customers pointed it out, I deleted the posts, changed passwords and contacted Facebook. I asked them what the hell was going on. Eventually the gave me a generic "im sorry sir" copy-paste respone, and took no action. I complained and was ignored. Not so long after my ad manager is disabled, permanently im told. No warning, no recourse.

Really look for a FB guru to help me out, the internet isnt much help so far. Its like FB fucked up with security breaches then blamed me for the outcome, after ignoring me complaining about it. Clicking in the help pages is a fucking nightmare of pages that double back on themselves and dead ends. One page calmly informed me that facebook was closed at the moment, and that it would open tomorrow morning. I am literally losing my mind. WTF do I do?

Can I ever convince them to change their minds and get my account unblocked or is it fucked?

How would even get an explanation?

Can I work around this somehow?

How do I even delete my ad account, it says "scroll to the bottom and click delete ad manager account" but when I scroll down there is nothing there?

Please help!

submitted by /u/blood_bomb
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 14, 2018 at 04:58AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger