-->

Meeting people that don’t use social media.


Advertisemen


Meeting people that don’t use social media.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Does anyone know the best way to meet people that don’t use social media? Preferably by using a different online tool?

I am a 26 year old male trying to meet people that don’t use Facebook/Instagram. Meeting people the old fashioned way is very difficult because I can’t find out right away if they don’t use social media. Otherwise I risk looking like an asshole that wants to jump on people for using social media. This is absolutely not the case.

Just to be clear I have no problem with people that use social media. The problem is the opposite in that I get ostracised when people I meet find out that I have no online presence (using my real details) I’m actually very good with computers and technology in general but not a full on nerd. I used to be but now I pursue bodybuilding and take it rather seriously so that I can still be taken seriously. Unfortunately it does not assist with the negative stigma surrounding Facebook.

With that being said I really think I am doing myself a favour by not using it. Why would I want to associate with people that are going to kick me to the curb for not using a website?

If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated. I’m just trying to go about my life but I get frustrated getting hit by the same obstacle all the time and it seems the only way to avoid it is continue being lonely or use Facebook.

I haven’t been using Facebook for close to 2 years now.

submitted by /u/MonkeyNoodles
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
June 06, 2018 at 10:12AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger