-->

Problems uploading vertical video from desktop


Advertisemen


Problems uploading vertical video from desktop
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I manage social media for a travel agency, so I often post photos and videos from my coworkers' travels. But since I'm not uploading things directly from my own phone, I sometimes have issues with vertical video.

Right now I'm trying to schedule a Facebook post with a video sent to me by my coworker, but I keep getting black bars on either side of the video (screenshots here). My phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) is also being a bitch and not downloading the video correctly from Google Drive, so I can't schedule it from there.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

submitted by /u/friend-fiction
[link] [comments]

http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
February 23, 2018 at 07:48PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger