Advertisemen
Combining paid & organic reports on Twitter
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I'm trying to combine some info from Paid and Organic reports on Twitter.
Having a problem getting the paid & organic stats and spend for boosted tweets that overlap at the end of a month.
So let's say we ran a boosted Tweet from 31st Dec to 2nd Jan. We spent 25 pounds on 31st (so we want that Spend and the performance for that boosted Tweet in December only to go into the December report) and then 25 pounds on the 1st and second (so we want that second part of spend and the performance in January to go into our January report).
How can I sort this without going crosseyed? Is there a way to see the spend and the organic and paid performance stats for a boosted tweet contained specifically within the correct months?
Currently, it seems like I can't get the organic and paid stats per month isolated, because the January date range doesn't include the date the Tweet was originally sent (31st Dec) so it doesn't show up in the 'organic' report (from analytics.twitter.com) which means I can't see the stats for that without including that date... meaning I'm getting cross contaminated figures. I'd need to extend the date range to see the combined stats, but that then includes the stats that were achieved using the 25 pound boost on the 31st December :( ARGH
Thanks all,
Rob.
[link] [comments]
http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
February 23, 2018 at 07:14PM