-->

Need help running social for an Adult Product company


Advertisemen


Need help running social for an Adult Product company
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I just got hired to run the social for a very popular adult product website. I've been doing digital marketing for 10 years but this is my first time with an adult company.

I know advertising on fb will be tricky because of their terms for adult products and strictness for suggestive images. Currently the only way I see around it is to advertise contraceptives.

Organically I see the issue being that people probably won't want to publicly like things.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/dertigo
[link] [comments]

http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
February 05, 2018 at 08:25PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger