-->

LPT: create a separate Facebook account to run your business pages or you can get blocked if the page does


Advertisemen


LPT: create a separate Facebook account to run your business pages or you can get blocked if the page does
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This is happening to me right now. A user submitted that we were using their intellectual property (a picture that had been shared). Message was sent at 9p at night, I didn't see it until noon the next day. Asked the user to send proof the image being referenced was theirs and that we'd credit or delete, whatever they wanted. They never sent proof and instead reported the account to Facebook. Apparently this person didn't like me asking them to prove the content was theirs and, best I can tell, reported me as "abusive" in my use of messenger.

This is some serious stuff. Not only did every post I scheduled on all the pages I work with- not just the "violating" account- not publish, I was unable to use ANY of the functions of my personal Facebook, which is linked to our business manager.

I emailed/messaged/posted in help forums for the entirety of the block without a response. The only thing I could find relating to the issue was a sentence noting "Once a block is in place it cannot be removed". I was never contacted by Facebook, never given a chance to say "Hey, we went through the proper procedures here," just BANNED for three days.

Take precautions and CYA, guys. I made a new account and transferred permissions immediately so if this happens again at least I'm not blocked out of my own account because some snowflake didn't want to take the time to prove ownership of a piece of content.

submitted by /u/HoserUSC
[link] [comments]

http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
February 06, 2018 at 01:56AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger