Advertisemen
Issue with adding Call to Action button / links on Facebook (paid)
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I'm having trouble adding CTA buttons / links to my paid ads on Facebook, mostly when I want to promote existing organic posts.
Usually when creating an ad via FB Ads Manager and I select the objective as Traffic, I get the option to add a CTA button / link to my post which is what I want - but sometimes this field isn't there, why is that?
The option is always there when I create a dark post from scratch via Ads Manager, but I often promote organic posts that have been posted earlier in the week, and it would be great if I could add CTA buttons to these - it seems to be hit or miss with having the option to do this?
For example, today I went to create an ad using an organic carousel post that had been posted yesterday on one of my pages, the option to add CTA buttons and links for each carousel is not there, but last week with another post, the option was there when promoting. What am I missing?
Any help much appreciated.
[link] [comments]
http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
February 21, 2018 at 10:36PM