-->

How to get better Instagram ads conversions?


Advertisemen


How to get better Instagram ads conversions?
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’m running ads for a photography business and I’m getting decent engagement on ads. I noticed that I’m getting more click throughs on FB than IG, but I think their demographic is more on IG. It makes me think it’s the content and the fact that this photographer’s images just look like regular posts and not ads.

Any ideas on what ad types are good for a photography businesses or examples of good photography ad content?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ssb3lucas
[link] [comments]

http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
February 23, 2018 at 05:58PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger