-->

What Do You Think About A Sub For Just Answers To Social/Business Related Topics – Feedback Needed Please


Advertisemen


What Do You Think About A Sub For Just Answers To Social/Business Related Topics – Feedback Needed Please
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I've noticed something on business and social media related subreddits

It seems the same questions are being asked over and over again by the same people and most of them are not getting enough answers due to the way Reddit is programmed (questions with more up votes float to the top while others sink)

And most posts that sink are just as important as the ones that float

Summary of the problems:

– Repetitive questions

– Not Enough/lack of concrete answers

– Not everyone is getting answers

So I thought of a solution, I don't know if it will solve the problem but I think it's worth a try and this is why I need your help

The Solution

I would like to create a sub that is just for answers, I mean like a sub with just posts on common questions seen every day

This sub will have a weekly thread so people can ask questions and others who can answer will answer

At the end of each week I (or any one else) will take the questions and answers, then we make them into an article type thing where all contributors are credited

Do you understand? I wish I could explain better

I just want to create or help create a sub with just answers, a sub people can go on and search stuff like “how do I find my target market” and get answers in the form of posts

Like a database (I don't know if this is the right word) of answers to questions

The sub will also have book reviews as books are an important part of business and marketing

I believe this will save time and provide accessible information to more people

But

I don't know if this is a solid idea, I don't know if it will work, I don't know how difficult it will be but I'm willing to try

I don't consider myself an ”expert” of any sort but I'm more than happy to share the things I know and the ideas I play with

Please help by telling me what you think, I know you've got one or two ideas to make this happen.

submitted by /u/RedditBizHelper
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 02, 2020 at 11:42AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger