-->

I built an Instagram dashboard to help grow my clients' IG accounts... Would you be interested in using it as well ?


Advertisemen


I built an Instagram dashboard to help grow my clients' IG accounts... Would you be interested in using it as well ?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm a growth marketer, and this year, I've stepped out of my comfort zone and started providing Instagram Growth services.

I was working on more than 5 accounts, and it was starting to be very time consuming, so I created a dashboard to help me save time by :

  • generating a random set of hashtags related to my niche in less than 1mn
  • keeping track of the content popular in one niche
  • keeping track of the account's analytics

A friend of mine told me that I should sell it, but before doing it, I wanted to see if people were actually interested, so here I am ! Would you be interested in buying this ? If not, what additional features would make you want to buy it ?

submitted by /u/moniquesexperiments
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 02, 2020 at 09:11PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger