-->

HELP most posts on the timeline on my facebook profile have disappeared


Advertisemen


HELP most posts on the timeline on my facebook profile have disappeared
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I just randomly went on my profile and what do I see, literally there are only 5 posts left, all the posts, including links I shared and whatever, its all gone! I went to the activity log and they arent even there. like what the hell. no notification nothing. facebook just literally deleted all of my profile content.

what do I do? should I wait a day or two if its a glitch or did facebook literally just deleted almost all that I had on my profile?

submitted by /u/Another_-_Username
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 05, 2020 at 08:33PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger