-->

Facebook's new feature "Connected Experience" makes it harder to connect Instagram to Facebook


Advertisemen


Facebook's new feature "Connected Experience" makes it harder to connect Instagram to Facebook
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I cannot connect my Instagram account to the business page, to be able to use the creator studio for scheduling and publishing.

Facebook became my nightmare, my account is restricted now I cannot connect to Instagram.

Anyone knows any solution to get an Instagram and Facebook-connected while having this fucking connected experience.

Facebook subreddit deletes my post automatically, that is why I am posting here

submitted by /u/NorthExamination
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 10, 2020 at 04:50PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger