-->

Best social media management tools?


Advertisemen


Best social media management tools?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’ve been working for a small non-profit the last few months and my main role has been getting our social media up and running. We are currently on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. My org wants us posting across all three platforms every day. I’ve found it to be quite time consuming having to go into each individual platform. The main things I’m looking to get out of a social media management tool/site are

-Easy scheduling for IG, FB, Twitter -Analytics -Ability to add alt-text -User friendly platform

I’ve been running a 30 day free trial on Hootsuite and it’s unlinked our FB and IG account already, and now it’s showing that all of my Instagram insights are at zero (views, engagements, etc.) I also can’t add the alt text to the post before scheduling it for Instagram.

I’m wondering what the best alternatives out there might be?

submitted by /u/imthebreezkneez
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 10, 2020 at 04:33PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger