-->

Citing images on social media posts in captions?


Advertisemen


Citing images on social media posts in captions?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey all,

I've got a client I'm doing IG, LinkedIn, and FB posts for. They provided me with a scholarly article/journal from a medical association, and it has two specific images that I'd like to use on social media.

Of course, if I were in school writing a paper, I'd cite this as you should. But I'm curious if any of you have experienced this, or if you have any other thoughts on how I should navigate this small legality issue.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/kjorav17
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 30, 2020 at 04:39PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger