-->

Social media management for a very small number of accounts...?


Advertisemen


Social media management for a very small number of accounts...?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey y'all! For work, I manage just three accounts (a Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), and I'm finding it quite cumbersome to efficiently manage each one.

Mainly, I'm looking for something that centralizes all of these. In terms of features, I literally only care about being able to schedule posts, and being able to quickly send out spontaneous posts without having to hop between multiple services and devices to do so. We rarely use DM's. We don't really need analytics beyond what the official sites already provide. We don't do promoted posts or ads. One user only, maybe two max.

It seems that all the software/service/whatever options I'm finding don't have (easily found?) free tiers, and all of the paid tiers are far beyond what I actually need. Is there any suitable free tier of any software out there that would help me and my most basic social media needs?

(We do not have the cash flow to justify any paid software plans right now, at least not without demonstrating unquestionable long-term success on a free tier first).

If what I'm looking for simply does not exist without paying up, I would also greatly appreciate that feedback. I'm having trouble tracking down good info on this realm of software at all.

submitted by /u/Tandria
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 01, 2020 at 08:43PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger