-->

Looking for an app for a scheduling Twitter and Reddit posts(with a usable free plan).


Advertisemen


Looking for an app for a scheduling Twitter and Reddit posts(with a usable free plan).
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm looking for a social media post scheduling app that can post to Twitter and Reddit. I'd also prefer it to have a usable free plan(without time limit).

I've looked at buffer. The free plan is not limiting to me but it does not support Reddit. I know that Reddit posting system is different from other social media platforms and it is not possible to have the same interface for making Reddit and Twitter posts. I don't mind having to spend more time doing Reddit specific things in the app.

Being able to post on multiple subreddits would also be good.

I don't need analytics. Mainly just want to schedule update posts.

Facebook support would also be nice but pretty much any such app seems to have that.

Are there any existing apps that fit all of these criteria? If not, I guess I should start working on one.

submitted by /u/Reihado
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 03, 2020 at 05:58PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger