-->

Adding an advertising agency as an admin role..


Advertisemen


Adding an advertising agency as an admin role..
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey my good folks.

I get a lot of messages from people claiming to be from somewhere (BuzzFeed etc) to offer funds in exchange to post their ads on my page.

Usually they all say the same thing and I ignore them. However I had been chatting to this on recently who seems rather human, so I followed through with the conversation.

Anyways, we got to the point where I was going to invite them to the page to run their ads, when she said this..

"Alright now enter our company's e-mail in the e-mail tab and then turn on the "admin access". PS: Most people get confused here about the admin access, so let me clear. This does not mean that we will have access to your page. Business manager is a platform related to ads only so even making admin here does not give one any access to something personal. When you do it and click on "next" it will give you an option of "tick marking" your page. You have to un-tick your page from there and then click on "invite". I'm explaining it all so you can feel satisfied with no confusion."

I thought hmmm admin access, so I looked at her page and it was only created at the start of the year, not many photos, a pretty woman, and thought... Am I being scammed?

So basically, does giving someone admin access, make them fully in control to the point where they could even remove me as admin on the page?

submitted by /u/originalgeorge
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 03, 2020 at 07:24PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger