-->

I work for a 501(c)(3), any suggestions on how I can grow their social media?


Advertisemen


I work for a 501(c)(3), any suggestions on how I can grow their social media?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I work for a nonprofit that has been around since 1958. Currently, they are working on a new project and hired me to help with their social media. I have not done social media management before. What should I be doing to grow the social media? I'm looking to grow Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

The boss also wants more traffic to come to the website

submitted by /u/Sound_Flames
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 06, 2020 at 04:14PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger