-->

Does my Holiday House Rental fall under the restricted "HEC Special Category" for my ads on Facebook?


Advertisemen


Does my Holiday House Rental fall under the restricted "HEC Special Category" for my ads on Facebook?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

As the title says, I have a small page on FB that I want to grow with targeted ads and couldn't find anywhere online that specifies if my holiday rental (which works mainly on Airbnb and Booking) needs to be marked as a special category. I ran ads before and never had a problem, now that I started using the business suite I noticed this particular setting. has anyone experienced problems with running targeted ads using a page that offers holiday housing without the HEC special category?

submitted by /u/Arkays
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 07, 2020 at 12:51AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger