-->

Does anyone here run an account for a Business that uses it showcase their culture?


Advertisemen


Does anyone here run an account for a Business that uses it showcase their culture?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello! I’m in charge of running My companies business Instagram and Facebook account and our main goal is to showcase our workplace culture as part of a recruitment strategy. Accounts that are similar for example are @wearecisco @accenture @hubspotlife etc.

I just want to know what kind of strategies you use to grow the account. My main issue is finishing relevant hashtags.

Also, with everyone working from home, how do you find content to post? I’ve been doing a lot of throwbacks but I don’t think it is working well. Another problem is I work with a very introverted group that doesn’t like taking/sharing pictures.

Any advice you could give me is super appreciated!

submitted by /u/tehsmittenkitten
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 02, 2020 at 06:09PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger