-->

What should I charge? Details inside.


Advertisemen


What should I charge? Details inside.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello guys, I am in the verge of getting a freelance job as mainly social media content manager. I’ve done couple of copywriting job previously and I have some social media and digital marketing certificates. Other than that I don’t have any job experience.

The digital marketing manager of the company (a friend of mine) approached me and asked me what do I charge for each thing below:

  • Copywriting for 10 posts/month for Instagram (the graphics will be done by someone else)

-Social media strategy (co-op w/digital marketing manager)

-Conversations with followers in social media (this is really vague, I know)

-Copywriting 3 blog posts/month (I asked for length but they didn’t answer)

What should I charge for each of these things (they want me to name a separate price for each thing)? What is a fair price?

At the moment I’m learning web development (and have no job) so I don’t want to lose much time but I also need money.

Company is not that big: I heard their budget for digital marketing is around 4k$ (not sure). Their audience lives in NA. Sector is outdoor clothing.

TIA

submitted by /u/PMmeYourPortfolios
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 28, 2020 at 04:40PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger