-->

Facebook Business Page Notifications Not Going Away


Advertisemen


Facebook Business Page Notifications Not Going Away
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I manage a number of Facebook business pages for my company and I'm really frustrated that even after checking notifications, clicking on the individual new notifications, and clicking "Mark All As Read" it still tells me I have notifications. This is making it really difficult to manage because I can't tell what has actual new notifications and what are just the old notifications that haven't cleared without going in and looking. I was hoping with the new Facebook layout it would clear this up but it doesn't seem to have changed anything.

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know a way to deal with it. Of course Facebook is impossible to deal with or contact. I submitted a ticket on it a month or two ago and never heard anything.

submitted by /u/haneyca
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 12, 2020 at 09:18PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger