-->

TikTok- Has Anyone else tried signing up for the TikTok back to business program?


Advertisemen


TikTok- Has Anyone else tried signing up for the TikTok back to business program?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Basically TikToks ads have this special going on where you are elegible for $300 ad credit if you make an account and list your business.

I verified my account and got an email saying that I was approved for the program but when I go on the site it says my account isn't eligible because of irregularites in my account.

My business is real, has an EIN number, Hires people. I sent them official documents showing the proof of my biz and everything.

I email the support team and they say that my account isn't elegible and that the email is wrong.

They're not telling me what the irregularites are just saying that there's nothing that can be done.

Has Anyone dealt with this?

submitted by /u/Lucky-Kangaroo
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 14, 2020 at 04:38PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger