Advertisemen
Tiktok view discrepancies, observations and questions
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I have had two accounts. I’ll go over the first one: in about 6 months of use I got to 40K followers, about 7M cumulative views and 200K likes.
I had two extremely popular videos with one getting 4M views and the other 1M. The rest ranges from 5-100K but usually on the lower end.
My first videos I posted were 4 videos. One of them was the one that reached 1M views but before it spiked, they all had about 5K.
I stopped making videos after 6 months and tried again 6 months later but couldn’t even scrape 90 views. I assumed this was becusse my account got deactivated or ‘hidden’ for inactivity.
I made a new account with a new number (last week) and posted a video each day. First video didn’t scrape 500 and the other fell short of 100.
Ok both occasions the videos types and format was the same. I’ve heard speculation of the video being published to a sample, but the videos get stuck at such a low view count it seems while this is possible there must be other factors at play.
Similarly with my first account I assumed I got a boost for being a new user, but on my new account (I cleared cache, deleted app and new number) this didn’t happen.
So does anyone have any insight into this or any suggestions ?
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
April 03, 2020 at 04:28PM