-->

Struggling with reach on Instagram


Advertisemen


Struggling with reach on Instagram
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Well actually, I'm struggling with Instagram in general! But let's start with reach.

Some details...I'm a recently launched e-commerce biz in the eco-friendly niche. I started my Instagram a few months ago but it has been empty until the last 2 weeks. I've been posting daily since. I've amassed 25 followers so far, but most were gained when I had no posts at all. My goal with Instagram is to gain followers who are interested in the environment.

Does anyone have any insight on how to improve reach? Some posts have 150-200 reach, while most have 30-50. I've stayed fairly consistent with hashtags, only changing a few depending on content. So I'm not understanding exactly what the discrepancy is with my reach values. I also hired an "Instagram expert" for hashtag recommendations to see if there would be any performance difference...nope, the post using his tags only reached 30.

I don't think this sub rules allow me to share my instagram handle but I can PM it to anyone who is willing to evaluate it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/simplyspruce
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
April 03, 2020 at 02:07AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger